'Your Time to Bloom' with Louisa Harrison
With the daily pace of life and endless responsibilities; it’s easy to find yourself on autopilot, doing what’s expected of you, is familiar or too hard to change. Perhaps you:
- Are lacking purpose, focus or motivation to make a change.
- Have negative thoughts or patterns of behaviour that keep you stuck.
- Have self-doubts and fears that can sabotage your progress.
- Speak to yourself critically.
- Have self-care that is at an all-time low, with everything and everyone coming before you.
Whatever isn’t working for you right now, this retreat will take you on a path of self-discovery, give you space to take stock and develop the power to make a change.
With four powerful workshops, gentle Pilates sessions, walks by the sea, wholesome food, time to just be and a plan to take away; this restorative retreat will leave you feeling re-energised, intentional and empowered to take control of your life.