Yoga retreat with Sarah Williams
Expect to move and breathe with self-inquiry at the heart of every yoga practice during this retreat. Inspired by vinyasa flow, somatic movement and restorative yoga you can expect classes that fuse traditional yoga postures, mindfulness and self-inquiry. Sarah offers innovative and creative approaches to movement that help us to turn the “auto-pilot’ off and truly be present with ourselves. Through many years of practice and teaching Sarah brings a lighthearted and playful approach to the practice which encourages you to be the author of your own experience within a kind community setting.
In addition to yoga there is a very special sound healing workshop provided by Siobhan Swider on Saturday evening.
- Arrival from 5pm
- Gentle evening yoga practice
- Dynamic morning yoga practice suitable for all levels.
- Coastal walk in the Seven Sisters Country Park or enjoy the beautiful walled gardens and take quiet time for self-reflection.
- Evening yoga will be a nurturing and interoceptive practice of somatic movement and restorative yoga.
- Before dinner a healing sound bath will be provided by Siobhan Swider.
- An extended dynamic and invigorating morning practice will lead you into a yoga nidra practice preparing you to soak up the rest of the day before departure
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the surroundings, a massage or walking in Seaford Head.
- Departure by 3pm
Massages are available to book at an additional cost.
Sarah teaches asana, Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra classes in Brighton, Hove and London but is also a guest teacher throughout the UK. She runs teacher mentoring workshops, retreats and teacher trainings and is inspired by teaching the next generation of yoga teachers and practitioners. Sarah’s students include beginners, seasoned yogis and teachers as well as corporate clients including opera houses and creative business agencies.
As a writer and contributor, Sarah has been featured in publications such as the Guardian and Om Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine. Her primary teacher is Jason Crandell who she assists on his advanced 300hr teacher training. Sarah supports the charity Yoga Gives Back and is a proud ambassador for them.
Sarah is a senior teacher for Yoga Alliance Professionals