Ki To Life Retreat with Nicola and David McCarthy
Join us on the edge of the South Downs by the Sea
Come and experience true health and spiritual enhancing food. Five days of relaxation & rejuvenation immersed in all that nature has to offer. Our retreat centre is truly a ‘soul sanctuary’, perched on top the cliffs right by the sea. You will have the opportunity to enhance your well-being on every level, soothing your soul, and nourishing your mind, body and spirit.
Delicious top quality balanced meals feature highly on your stay, the best quality organic, local and seasonal vegan cuisine cooked by our own macrobiotic chef providing a truly first class nurturing and healing experience.
You can enjoy a complete break from daily life, enhancing your well-being on every level. Each day a perfect balance of wellness activities and free time. There will be a cooking workshop focussing on the healing energy of food, you will be guided through wellbeing practices including Alchemy Crystal Sound Sessions with Light Language, Meditation/Chanting, Do-In Massage (Gentle Self Shiatsu) & Group Palm Healing.
You can enjoy the outstanding natural beauty that surrounds this beautiful venue, breathe the fresh sea air on coastal walks, enjoy a swim on the beach and end the day watching the sun go down followed by an evening together star gazing around the fire pit, the time is yours to decide.
What is included
- 4 night’s stay
- Unlimited refreshments
- 3 vegan macrobiotic meals a day (intolerances catered for)
- Daily healing and wellness activities/workshops, including Do-In Self Shiatsu, Alchemy Crystal Sound Bowls, Meditation & Chanting, Guided Relaxation
- Guided Coastal Walks
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Vegan Macrobiotic Cooking Demonstration
- Free time to do as you please
- Nutritional & Dietary/Macrobiotic Consultation (optional extra)
- Onsite Holistic Therapies, including shiatsu, energy healing (optional extra)
- Relaxing Lounge Areas
- Acres of private natural grounds
- Evenings around the Fire Pit
- Stunning Location
4 Night Retreat
Monday 4th – Friday 8th September, 2023
Seven Sisters, East Sussex