Brain Fuel Writing Retreat with Dr Natalie Lancer
27th-30th November 2023, near Eastbourne, UK
The serenity of the sea, the scintillating company, and the seduction of THREE home-cooked meals a day – yes, the Brain Fuel retreat is the perfect place to empty your head of everything but your writing.
I am holding another ‘Brain Fuel’ retreat, primarily for doctoral students but also for Master’s students, book writers and established academics – a blissful, productive, four-day creative, structured, IN-PERSON retreat at Florence House in Seaford.
I help delegates set goals for the day, I lead group coaching creativity exercises, and I give a one-to-one coaching session to each delegate. On the first two evenings, there are evening workshops encouraging big-picture thinking on your academic work or book.
By the end of the retreat, you will achieve clarity on your topics and arguments, you will build an extreme amount of momentum and you will have taken strides in your writing. It’s a productive, immersive, and energising experience.
Each delegate will get:
- Four days of an intensive and productive writing environment
- Fast-tracking techniques to get your ideas on paper through daily writing exercises
- Additional one-to-one sessions from me, an award-winning Chartered Psychologist to burst through any obstacles or limiting beliefs
- Undivided attention and support for four days in an intimate group setting
- A motivating environment, surrounded by like-minded individuals to get your creative juices flowing
- Ample designated, focussed writing time without any external distractions
- Beautiful surroundings in which to have breaks
- Lovely food to sustain you! All dietary requirements are catered for.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.