Date(s) - 17/12/2021 - 19/12/2021 - All Day
Yoga, mindfulness, breathwork and more…
This retreat offers you some time to gather with other women and connect back into your beautiful and instinctual self at such a busy and chaotic time of year. It is an opportunity to rest and restore your balance which is much needed in this world. During the weekend you will be guided through a number of different practices.
The start of the day will be more active – awakening the body and spirit. There will be a variety of movement, Hatha based yoga and breath work. This will encourage you to feel more alive in your body and mind. The evening sessions will be more restful, offering space to tune into your inner world through breath-work, guided meditation and Yoga Nidra.
Other things that might be included are: immersion in nature, sharing, feeling, eating, awakening our senses, stepping off the hamster wheel of life, opening to the feminine mystery we all have, seeking and finding our power, opening to joy.
Between practices how you spend your time is up to you. Perhaps a gentle walk out to the nearby beach (less than 10 mins away), a snuggle on the sofa with a good book or chatting to new friends or maybe just enjoy some quiet solitude. The choice is yours.
There will be short periods of silence.
Suitable for all levels – just bring your heart and spirit!
The weekend includes:-
* Transformational yoga movement flow and breathwork in the mornings
* Deep relaxation, yoga nidra, breathwork in the evenings
* Extra special Saturday evening
* 2 nights accommodation at the gorgeous Florence House, Sussex
* 3 delicious meals a day plus unlimited fruit, tea, tea, coffee and water
* Transport to and from Florence House
* Any other food and beverages outside those listed above
* Local excursions
Tel: 07904 087 192